Can I dispute credit card or debit card fraud transactions in Web Branch?

You can dispute debit or credit card transaction in Web Branch by selecting the affected account. Find and select the transaction you want to dispute and click on "Dispute Transaction." After you have submitted your claim, you will receive a Secure Message confirming your claim has been received by us.