What's New and Updated
To make Web Branch better for you, we make regular updates to the site. Every Web Branch update includes bug fixes, performance improvements and minor enhancements. As major new or updated features become available, we will provide the details in the release notes marked New Release.
October 10, 2019
- If you’re instantly approved for a credit card upgrade or limit increase, we’ll save your offer. Return within 30 days to accept your offer.
- Bug fixes and improvements to modifying renewal settings for multiple certificates.
September 26, 2019
- Find UW Credit Union's routing number more easily—it’s now listed below the account number on the account detail page for your checking or savings account.
- Bug fixes and improvements to credit card rewards points display and editing fields containing dollar amounts on iOS.
September 12, 2019
- Be notified upon logging if you’ve recently received a monthly checking account fee. Learn how to avoid paying this fee next month by visiting the Manage Qualifying Services page.
August 14, 2019
- Receive a receipt for you check order via Secure Message.
July 31, 2019
- We made some improvement to the Rewards Checking experience. We made improvements to the Qualifying Services page so you can better understand what services are counting towards your Rewards Checking account to help you avoid fees.
March 5, 2019
- We’ve updated our look with a new logo and colors.
- Although we have a new look, functionality and structure remain the same (everything’s in the same spot!).
February 14, 2019
- Improved scrolling behavior on mobile Safari and in app on iOS.
January 17, 2019 update:
- Improved load times in the app when logging in.
October 11, 2018 update:
- We now display pending debit card credits (refunds) in the Pending Items section of your checking account activity.
September 13, 2018 update:
- Bug fixes and improvements for adding and managing paper checks added to Pending Items for business accounts.
July 5, 2018 update:
- We've made some improvements to our notifications. It is now easier to recognize deposits versus withdrawals/purchases.
June 19, 2018 update:
- We added support for our new accounts--Clear, Launch and Encore!
- We modified the Web Pay process for the new accounts to hold the funds for payments going as paper checks. This ensures the funds are available in the account when the paper check clears.
- We added the ability to swtich from a Rewards Checking account to a Clear account and from Clear to Rewards.
May 22, 2018 update:
- We improved notifications for new account-related notices we send. They now include the name of the notice for viewing in Web Branch.
- We made some improvements to the ACH dispute and stop payments process.
May 3, 2018 update:
- Declines due to your credit or debit card being locked now describe the reason for the decline (card locked).
- When ordering checks, you can now add other signer names to your checks beyond the first and second signer on the account.
- We fixed a bug where your push notification preference was not being saved for search notifications.
April 26, 2018 update:
- We've made some improvements to the branch and ATM finder.
- We've updated debit and credit card decline functionaltiy. You can now dismiss the "You have recent declines" message.
March 29, 2018 update:
- We fixed links in the app to properly open in a web browser.
- We made a few fixes and updates to the notifications experience.
February 15, 2018 update:
- Mobile Deposit images and check images now open properly in the mobile app.
January 4, 2018 update:
- We've corrected a problem where documents like statements and account notices were unable to be viewed via the app.
- We've fixed a broken link to check images.
December 21, 2017 update:
- We updated the ATM finder to clarify which ATMs are free and better reflect ATMs that are no longer available.
- We added a message when making a transfer out of a Money Market account would take the account below the minimum balance and could incur a fee.
- We fixed sending notifications for some members who were not properly getting them.
November 9, 2017 update:
- A direct deposit letter is now available in Web Branch. This is available in the services section of your accounts or can be found under Direct Deposit Letter in the Services menu.
- We eliminated showing the redundant records for Push Notifications shown for sent notificaitons. These represented each device the push was delivered to.
August 29, 2017 update:
- We improved the running balance on the history of mortgage accounts to better reflect activity.
August 14, 2017 update:
- Fixed an issue with the VerifyU Key printing properly.
July 20, 2017 update:
- Updated workflow for Mobile Deposit to improve the performance and reliability within the app.
- Fixed an issue with session timeouts and how the timeout is handled within the app.
June 29, 2017 update:
- Support for renewal of Home Equity Line of Credit accounts when the initial draw period ends.
- Support for disputing ACH transactions older than 60 days.
- Fixed adding multiple Money Link connections within same session.
May 11, 2017 update:
- We made a number of small updates and fixes stemming from the recent design refresh. These include:
- cleaning up the Account Services menu
- clarifying account balance information for loan accounts and certificates
- fixing broken links on various reports on iOS
- making the account activity page not scroll back to the top when editing a transaction (adding a note, category, etc.)
- increasing the contrast of text on Web Branch for better readability
- We added a section to the All Accounts page for Investment Services accounts. Access your Investment Resource Center if you have accounts with Investment Services. You can also set up or access your Personal Portfolio account in this section. Both investment accounts can be made Favorites.
- We added a section to the All Accounts page for Student Loans.
- We provide the account balances and loan status.
- We provide a link to our Student Loan servicer to make payments, etc.
- The Student Loan accounts can be made Favorites.
March 8, 2017 update:
- Added logic to the Web Pay scheduling workflow to warn if an unusually high amount is entered for a payee.
January 5, 2017 update:
- Improvements to the transaction dispute process--ATM transactions included in the workflow.
- Updates supporting a future release.
December 21, 2016 update:
- Improvements to the dispute process related to credit and debit card charges.
- A fix to ensure the printed view of account history includes the credit union and member addresses.
- Information about 2016 tax documents.
December 8, 2016 update:
- Improved traveling member form--multiple states and countries are easier to input.
October 20, 2016 update:
- Improvements to the transaction dispute process.
- Improvements to the Account Summary page.
September 21, 2016 update:
- Significantly improved disputes process for unauthorized credit and debit card charges. No more paper form for the majority of cases.
- Bug fix to Secure Message display on mobile devices.
- Bug fixes for External Accounts.
September 8, 2016 update:
- Improvements to managing manually entered Pending Items.
- Improvements to visual indicators for clicks/taps on mobile devices.
June 28, 2016 update:
- We added the ability to change your debit card PIN on Web Branch. This is in addition to the already available functionality for Credit Cards.
June 21, 2016 update:
- We added the ability to order a replacement debit card to get a new card image.
- We fixed a bug that would present a prompt to enroll in Auto Pay on every log in.
June 8, 2016 update:
- The ability for the browser to pre-fill the Web Branch password has been disabled.
- Improvements to the scheduled transfer and payment process. We now show a schedule of future payments.
- Improvements to accepting Money Link invitations.
- A reminder to enroll in CreditView has been added.
May 10, 2016 update:
- Improvements to the member experience for loan payments and principle-only loan payments.
- Update to the default keyboard shown for Pending Item fields.
April 26, 2016 update:
- Fix to last payment date on credit card details.
- Improvements to temporary dialog boxes.
- Fix to alignment of checkboxes when selecting multiple history items.
- Improvements to text and user interface for paper/paperless statement settings.
April 19, 2016 update:
- Improvements to card activation messages.
- New prompt page if a new notice is available for viewing.
- New reminder to activate debit card or order a new one if the old debit card has been cancelled.
April 5, 2016 update:
- Improvements to messaging if attempting to activate an already active debit card.
- Improvements to the usabiltiy of the Text Banking pages. Individual settings now have their own forms to simplify making changes.
March 29, 2016 update:
- Closed accounts will now be automatically hidden upon closure. Soon they will be available to look at in Web Branch for two years. These accounts can be un-hidden at any time. This enhancement allows members to access statements and tax documents for two years after closing membership.
- Card activation reminders will no longer be triggered for cancelled cards.
- Card activation now allows a card number to have spaces, dashes or none. It also has a mask and small text to show the correct format.
March 22, 2016 update:
- Improvements to the address change experience.
- Fixed counter for External Accounts pending verification.
February 17, 2016 update:
- Improvements to the card activation process for both debit and credit cards.
- Ability for a member to activate both their own and the joint holder's card for debit cards.
February 2, 2016 update:
- Fix to reordering accounts on small (mobile) screen sizes.
- Screen reader updates to a number of pages for improved accessibility.
- Improved instructions and validation for username and password changes.
January 26, 2016 update:
- Updates to the Rewards Checking Package page.
- Improved Favorite Account management.
January 20, 2016 update:
- Newsletter subscription confirmation--added text to alerts page that shows if you're subscribed to a newsletter.
- Added tax alerts and rate change alerts to the proper Web Statements & Notices.
January 14, 2016 update:
- New messaging on the debit card details page explaining why two cards might be showing. This is in place to support the rollout of chip debit cards.
- Improvements to the change of address form.
- Scroll to top functionality improved and now working on large screens.
January 4, 2016 update:
- This release includes an update to make Year End Reports available to members. In addition, 2015 Tax Documents will be available by January 31, 2016.
December 18, 2015 update:
- Improvements to debit card activation.
- Credit Card payment schedule updated for 2016.
- Profile & Settings page now includes information about the new app.
December 11, 2015 update:
- An option in VerifyU to "forget" your devices. Use this to require a VerifyU code upon the next sign on for all your devices. Especially useful if you lose a mobile phone.
- An update to how we handle displaying messages for members who don't have access to Mobile Deposit.
- Debit card image removed from debit card details page.
November 17, 2015 update:
- User interface improvements to debit/credit card declines section.
- Updates to card declines to support EMV debit cards.
October 20, 2015 update:
- Improvements to the VerifyU settings page.
- Improvements to the inline edit text box for nicknames, etc.
- Better handling of long Money Link connection names.
October 14, 2015 update:
- Improvements to the password reset process.
- Better error messaging for businesses trying to open accounts on Web Branch.
- Updates to the welcome messaging for new Web Branch users.
October 6, 2015 update:
- Improvements to our icons to make them more clear and readable on all devices.
- Improvements to scrolling on iPads using Safari.
September 30, 2015 update:
- Update to the chart visuals to use donuts instead of pie charts.
- Updates to VerifyU to improve the member experience when being challenged to complete a required action upon log in.
- Removal of email as a code delivery method for VerifyU for new users. Existing users can continue to use email for the time being.
- Improvements to the first time log in experience. Disclosures and other required actions are delivered in a better order to improve the overall experience.
- Paperless statements settings clarified if a member does not accept the electronic statements disclosure.
September 22, 2015 update:
- Fixes and improvements to editing Web Pay payees.
September 15, 2015 update:
- Improved form validation on mobile devices.
- Wire Transfer fees more clearly specified prior to submission.
- Accounts widget improved on mobile.
- Issues with scrolling fixed while a modal dialog box is open.
- Footer is no longer hidden on some screens on mobile devices.
September 10, 2015 update:
- Improvements to debit card activation.
- Improvements to VerifyU settings page.
August 18, 2015 update:
- Improvements to adding an External Account.
- Improvements to managing Secure Messages inbox.
- The card activation process has been updated.
August 11, 2015 update:
- Improvements to VerifyU settings access and the challenge process including clearer instructions and information.
- Further improvements to the suggested regular charges when activating a new credit or debit card.
August 4, 2015 update:
- Improvements to the suggested recurring charges when activating a credit or debit card.
- Fixed a bug where some certificates were giving a renewal warning even if they had been closed.
July 28, 2015 update:
- Better error handling for check orders and external accounts.
- Minor text and style updates.
July 21, 2015 update:
- Increased payee name and nickname to 40 characters in Web Pay.
- Fixed a VerifyU bug where you would get challenged twice when doing a password reset.
July 14, 2015 update:
- Upon activating a new credit or debit card, members will see a list of potential recurring billers where card number, expiration date, etc. might need to be updated.
- Members can now display up to 200 days of Pending Items in your account history (up from 100 days).
- Improvements to adding an External Account.
July 7, 2015 update:
- Improved scrolling performance on iOS
- Improved Load More button functionality on loan history
- Balance alerts now allow up to $999,999 (up from $99,999)